Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Writer's Digest is the bomb!!

A HUGE thank you to Writer's Digest for choosing my blog for their Writing Website of the Week!! 
(Mention is on WD's website in the lower right hand corner).

Thank you so much for the shout-out! Much appreciated!!

I can't rave enough about Writer's Digest and all they do for writers. Their books grounded me in this journey when I first started writing years ago(HUGE shout-out to James Scott Bell. One of my fave WD authors and speakers—check out his writing books). 

And they continue to inspire and enlighten me with countless awesome books and blog posts. 

GO WD!!!!

BTW if you aren't already following WD's editor, Brian Klem's blog, you got to! I can guarantee you anyone who visits his site, never leaves without a smile. Such a fun and cool person! 

Thank you, Brian! You rock!

And a BIG thank you to YOU. Yes, YOU. The one reading this post. To all my loyal and enthusiastic blog followers.  
I appreciate you!
 ~~Love to you all. ❤ ツ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha. CONGRATS! That is so cool.
: )

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you, Susanne!

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

That is so awesome, Mart. Wow, Reader's Digest. You rock, girl. I'm off to check out Brian's blog. Happy Weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi Martha,
Congratulations!! Very cool. Thanks for all the great tips today as well. Have a great weekend.