Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Positive Affirmation Bank

Photo by Martha Ramirez



My good friend Isis Rushdan came up with such and AWESOME blog post I have to share it with all of you.

What is a Positive Affirmation Bank?
What kinds of things can you fill your P.A. bank with? 

Head on over to Isis's blog and find out the nitty gritty on how attaining a P.A. bank can make you stronger and shield you through those heavy storms. Trust me. It's well worth your time. You will be thanking me later, raving how much you loved her idea.

I don't know about you, but I have an encouragement folder set aside for those rainy days. In that folder I keep notes from CPs, strangers, anything that offers a great positive reminder or perhaps something that would make me laugh or put a smile on my face. Having a P.A. Bank is a FABULOUS idea! And I really think they'd make great gifts. Wouldn't they?

Oh, my bad. Sorry. Go read the post and come back to comment. You have no idea what I am talking about, I understand. In the meantime, I better go and find myself a piggy now.

As a closing I also would like to suggest an idea. I think swapping notes of strength and goals with your CPs could be a great opportunity to reinforce positive affirmation. If possible a handwritten one from a CP even better. If not, just signed with their name is doable.

The publishing industry is not an easy one to conquer. Every single one of us, no doubt, could use a pick-me-up every now and then. I really would love to see everyone trying this out.

BELIEVE. ACHIEVE. RECEIVE.

11 comments:

Sheri Fredricks said...

I don't have a bank, book, or file of PA Notes - but I think it's a great idea.
ps: Nice piggy bank pic!

Dana D'Angelo said...

Thanks for sharing this, Martha! It really is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

That is really a great idea. I do keep things like that, but not in one file.

Daryl Devoré said...

To put in you piggy

You are a good author, a great cp and an awesome friend.

Daryl

karen wilson said...

Great idea. Thanks

Unknown said...

Love this idea! Great pic Mart!! :D

Isis Rushdan said...

So happy you liked my P.A. Bank idea enough to mention it on your blog. A handwritten note to your cp is fantastic. The art of letter writing is not dead.

Thanks :)!

S.A. Larsenッ said...

I do have an encouragement folders set aside for my writing, but I hadn't thought of doing that with my kids. Great idea. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Stina said...

I love the idea. I usually save the emails or mss with feedback, but it would be a lot easier to write the comments on colorful pieces of paper. :D

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing. This is great idea! :)

positive affirmations said...

What a great idea. Thanks for the link. I also highly suggest to read that blog. A lot of useful and practical ideas.