Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Feedburner HELP ----RESOLVED!!!!




Hi everyone,

It's been months and months since I've been trying to find a solution on how to get my email subscribers to receive email notifications to my blog posts. I am also a subscriber of my own blog so this is how I realized they were not being sent out. My email notifications are set up through Feedburner.

A good buddy of mine, Stina Lindenblatt shared some very useful links, but I keep getting this message when trying to apply this code

Your feed filesize is larger than 576K. You need to reduce its size in order for FeedBurner to process it. Tips for controlling feed file size with Blogger can be found in Tech Tips on FeedBurner Forums, our support site.



Any idea how to solve this nightmare of a problem?

***IT WORKED!!!! See below. Second time is a charm.

 Be sure to stop by Query Tracker's blog today. Stina shares some great links and an awesome post. 

****UPDATE***** I tried adding the code again and it worked this time. But I guess I will have to wait and see if my email subscribers will receive my posts. So now it's a waiting game. Wanted to leave this up just in case.

***********************

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS TO STINA AND THE LINK SHE SHARED ABOVE--IT FINALLY WORKED. AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS OF TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT, FINALLY. THANK YOU, STINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Hope it works for you too Martha. I saw Stina's post. It was great.

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you, Natalie! It finally worked!

Mart Ramirez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stina said...

I'm so glad it worked for you too, Martha. It was very frustrating when you felt like you were running around in circle, but you couldn't find the right answers not matter what you tried.

Caryn Caldwell said...

Good luck! I use Feedburner, so I was very nervous about it. The hardest part, though, was going to the Feedburner site and seeing 0 subscribers for all of my feeds. That bug has since been fixed, thank goodness.

Whew!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Glad it worked.

Mart Ramirez said...

Stina, thank you again! Yes it was!
Caryn, so good to hear the bug got fixed!
Susanne, SO GREAT to see you again!! I missed your comments!

Peggy Eddleman said...

So awesome that you found the fix! I had my blog set up by someone else, and so I don't even have my feedburner login info. :( I had always wondered why some posts don't go out, though. So good to know!

Misha Gerrick said...

Glad to hear you got the issues sorted out. :-D

Maybe I should ask the bloggers to figure out how to fix my comments.

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you Peggy and Misha!

Angela Ackerman said...

YAY!!! I am going to check my feed and see if there is still issues with my subscribers. Last I checked, it showed zero, but I know the content is still getting out because Stina has said she's still getting them in her inbox.

Angela