Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

 
Photo by Martha Ramirez






As I am finishing up the very last pages of my WIP (yay me!), I thought to drop in and share a little inspiration by someone who knows his stuff.

Hope everyone is happy, healthy, and doing great!


Quotes by Thomas A. Edison


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."


       "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."


"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."


     "Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."
 

7 comments:

Stina said...

These quotes are perfect, Martha. :D

Good luck with your final pages. *takes out pom poms*

Melissa Limoges said...

That's awesome you are on your final pages! Congrats to you, Mart! That's an great achievement.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on finishing up your WIP, Martha! Great quotes.

Sheri Fredricks said...

Wahoo! You're almost finished. Thanks for the inspirational quotes, I could use them today.

Joan Leacott said...

Kick-ass quotes, Mart. ;) So that's where you've been hiding. Happy endings!

Angela Ackerman said...

Doesn't it feel great to pull close to the finish line! Go, Mart!

Mart Ramirez said...

You guys are the BEST!!! Thank you!!!!!! X