Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Encouragement

Photo by Geni White




Feeling kind of ugly?


Rejections can do that to you.


I've added an encouragement page on my site. Though dedicated to writers, anyone can find inspiration in the quotes and the links.

Rejection is a part of life--like it or not--everyone has to deal with it at one time or another.
Hoping this page will help get the sting out of rejection.

Click HERE for link on tips on how to deal with rejection.


Don't let rejections make you feel ugly!

8 comments:

Susan Hornbach said...

Martha, the informational/inspirational page on rejection is wonderfully unique. I enjoyed browsing through it. I LOVE THE CAMEL! I'll be back again. You're so creative!

Unknown said...

Thanks, I needed that. I got a rejection yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Martha, your encouragement/rejection page is great! I know I'll be back to visit it from time to time.

Martha Ramirez said...

Thank you all for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the page:)

Carole Ann Moleti said...

I loved the way you designed this, Mart. The camel steals the show, I must say. I just signed up to follow you.

Anonymous said...

Martha,
great addition to your blog.

Patricia PacJac Carroll said...

I have days when I look like that camel : ) Encouragement is always a welcome breath of fresh air. Good idea.

Patricia PacJac Carroll said...

I've had days when I am sure I look like that camel : ) Encouragin words are always needed. Good idea.