Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Enjoy the Journey!






A special friend of mine by the name of Cheri Whittaker mentioned she made herself a little sign that said, “Enjoy the Journey." I thought this was an AWESOME idea and had to share it. 



Whether you are going through a tough time or just need a little kick of encouragement, I think this is a great idea. Making my sign right now! Here's a pic of mine below (click on pic to enlarge).





Please feel free to use the image above for your sign if you like and/or share it with all your friends. 


ENJOY!


Thank you, Cheri!
 

10 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Great tip, Martha. I'll try to remember it when I start querying in the next couple of months.

And glad to see you're back. Hope you're feeling better.

Unknown said...

It was a journey and I tried to be positive - but from now on I'll make sure to enjoy the rest of the journey.
Nice idea.

Brenda said...

I'm taking this advice. Instead of worrying about the outcome of my journey, I'm going to enjoy the ride!

Mart Ramirez said...

You guys rock!! I added a pic of my reminder. Thank you for stopping by!

Stina said...

I love this. It's going to be my new motto. :D

Angela Ackerman said...

Great reminder! Too often we get caught up in the little annoyances until they swarm our mood and bring us down. It's important to get back to the root of 'why' we've picked this path, and smell the roses. ;)

Melissa Limoges said...

That's so awesome, Mart. It's a great idea. And a very pretty sign!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Martha! Hope you are felling much better. The sign is pretty. What a great motto.

Angela Ackerman said...

This is the one thing writers need to learn how to do in order to see things though I think. We tend to think too much about the end result rather than enjoy the process. :)

Love your sign!

Angela

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you!!! :-)