Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HELP THE ELF: I Found Santa’s Missing Nice List!




Hi everyone! 

A few weeks ago Pete the elf had a touch too much Eggnog at the Holiday Christmas Party and as he stumbled home, he lost Santa's NICE LIST. 

 The North Wind scattered the papers to all four corners of the world, and The Bookshelf Muse put out a call to help find them in order to SAVE CHRISTMAS. 

Ever since I read about it, I've been on the lookout. And then today, EUREKA!

Yes that's right...I found part of Santa's missing NICE LIST. There it was, fluttering in the wind, half caught under the corner of my welcome mat. And shock of all shocks, I recognized the names. 

The Help the Elf list has been sent and I hope Santa acknowledges those who earned it this year.

But here's where you can help--participate in finding the rest of the Help the Elf list. I know there's lots more names out there. 

Here's how:
 

Is there someone you'd like to say Happy Holidays to, or tell them how much they mean to you? JOIN US! There's plenty of days left until Christmas, and sometimes a kind word can lift people up in a way that they really need. It's as easy as sending a free ecard or email note, posting on a Facebook wall or sending out a tweet.

Click HERE to learn more about OPERATION: HELP THE ELF 


4 comments:

Stina said...

I loved Becca and Angela's Help the Elf blogfest. It was so much fun.

Have a great Christmas, Mart, and a sparkly New Year. :)

Melissa Limoges said...

That is such a cute idea for Christmas. Happy Holidays, Mart. :)

Mart Ramirez said...

@Stina I did too!I hope you have a sparkly new year too!

@Melissa, I agree! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Martha! This was a fun blogfest. Merry Christmas!