Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

New Projects Coming Right Up!




Hi there! Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather and sunshine. I sure am.


I've been crazy busy completing many projects on top of a long list of other things. This year I've completed my memoir (so excited!), one children's book (more excitement) and more writing and editing (more on that later).

I'm totally revamping my children's book, Gonzo the Curious Cat with an amazing illustrator! So excited! And nope. This is NOT my secret project. That's still to come. Can't wait to share it with you all!

So stay tuned. I've got a lot to share this year.
Happy spring!

How about you? What projects have you completed? What books have you read that are worth reading?

 
 

 

5 comments:

Stina said...

Congrats, Martha, on all your exciting new projects!!!

I'm currently editing my WIP and expect copy edits soon for my upcoming novel.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations! I'm still doing edits on my MG and have a couple pb's I'm working on. Life has been insane for the last five months, and will continue to be for a few more, but I'm now managing to throw in writing time for my own writing most days.

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you so much Stina and Sharon!! Appreciate that! I know you BOTH have been crazy busy for months. Lots of great things headed your way :-) Thank you for your support and for leaving some love.

Daryl Devoré said...

Yes, you are running in 3 or 4 directions at once.

Mart Ramirez said...

Daryl, and you are running not even a step behind. Thank you for keeping the pace. Appreciate you!