Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

More Writing Tips


Photo by Martha Ramirez

What can I say, Camy Tang has some great info. That is why you may see lots of links on my blog directing you to her site. On this post she shares a great step by step reminder on how to set up your manuscript.
Visit her site HERE


Rachelle Gardner writes an excellent post on how to title your book.
Learn more about it HERE

Personal dos and don'ts


What's a voice journal? How can you create one?
James Scott Bell teaches you 7 awesome Responses to The writer’s toolkit: A voice journal for character development.

HAPPY WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Camy Tang said...

Thanks, Martha! I'm glad you're finding my articles helpful to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha, thanks for the great writing links. I enjoy reading your blog posts because you always share such interesting things about writing.

Martha Ramirez said...

Thanks, Suzanne!

Shirley Corder said...

Hi Martha. First time I've visited your site but I'll be back! Thanks for these writing links. Both the titling and the ms setup look helpful.