Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Writing Tips


Photo by Karol Pomplin

Writing is a learning process—such is life.
As you can see my blog is mostly dedicated to helping other writers grow. I hope the following links will help aide you in your adventure in writing.

If you aren't a follower yet, I would like to invite you to come and follow me. I will be posting some more great writing links very soon!

Enjoy!!
"I want to write a novel and have no clue what to do!" Sound like you?
If so click HERE. Camy Tang shares some great tips, books, articles, and websites.


Amy Deardon set up a VERY useful tutorial for setting a story up. Click HERE to learn how.


Story structure problems? Find answers HERE
Secrets of superb writing

Ten rules of writing fiction by Clare Langley-Hawthorne


Gail Gaymer Martin does an excellent job at showing us how to pace a novel HERE


From the Editor's desk Writing Tips by Sandra Glahn


3 comments:

Emily M. Akin said...

Martha, these are great resources. Have you seen my blog, Blog4writers? My posts are mostly about marketing and technology for writers. URL: www.emilyakin.com/blog.

Camy Tang said...

Thanks for linking to my article, Martha!
Camy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great resources Martha.