Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Verbs and Dialogue

Photo by Karol Pomplin



Looking for that write word?
Deanna Carlyle has an awesome page on her site: 1000 Verbs to Write By
I set this baby in my tool bar. It comes in handy!
Thank you, Deanna!
Or are you having difficulties on writing Dialogue? Or simply want to understand it better.

Punctuation, tags, and varying the structure of dialogue can get confusing. Especially if you are new at the game.
Click HERE for a VERY helpful 13 page PDF. It gets the confusion on dialogue set straight. I wish I had this years ago when I first started writing!
HAPPY WRITING!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Martha! I appreciate you sharing these links. They will both be put to good use.

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you so much for your comments!!
Martha Ramirez