Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Muse it up

 
Photo by Karol Pomplin


Can't find your muse? 
Maybe this can help.


So I'm doing Nano this year, or attempting to, and as I'm about to dive in for another round of writing adventure, I get this sudden urge to look up some music, you, know, to keep the muse going.


Anyway. Here you go. Hope it gets the creative juices flowing.


Hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

I am forever grateful for YOU.

P.S. NY best selling author Jessica Brody shares a great track to use WHILE you are writing. Click HERE to read.

How about you? What kind of music gets your creative juices flowing?


P.S. For those of you who are suffering from a little writer's block Click HERE






















 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome inspiration! Thanks Mart :)

Ambrielle

Sheri Fredricks said...

How did you know I needed a little Nickelback right about now??

D'Ann said...

I can't listen to this, I'm on dial-up! But I'm sure it's great!

Brenda said...

I LOVE Nickelback!
I use to have a crush on Chad, but not anymore--I use to have a crush on Prince too when I was a teen.
Hey, by the way, Prince is putting on a concert here in Victoria. I don't have a ticket because I can't afford it, LOL.

Daryl Devore said...

Love Nickelback! My muse prefers music with no words as I side track easy and start to boogey and sign along. Hey - I'm a Sagittarius - what can I say.

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you

Ambrielle
Sheri
D'Ann
Brenda
Daryl

Sheri--soul sisters just know:)

D'Ann oh no!Next time. I have a hard time believing you are on dial up on how active you are.

Brenda--ME TO! Such an awesome voice. I like Prince too:) When doves cry....

Daryl--I had no idea. I agree. No words is best. These songs def distract me. I have to listen before I write and not while.

Unknown said...

I love Nickleback... One of the few current rock groups that I do like...Sorry I'm a country girl through and through.

I always have music playing in my ears when I write.

Jessica R. Patch said...

Super fun!!! My muse at the moment is Levi Kreis. Check him out! :) (not all his stuff though. lol)

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank yo Sara and Jess! Jess, I will check him out:)

Yvonne Nicolas said...

My muse music... Hmmm. It depends on what I'm writing. If I'm writing an action scene, I listen to hard rock. Nickelback, Evanescense, Linkin Park and recently, i found myself drawn to techo for battle scenes. The Tron Legacy soundtrack is my favorite. :o)

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you, Yvonne! I['ll have to check out that Tron Legacy cd!