Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Helpful Links



 
Today I've got some goodie links I hope you'll find helpful. Also, stay tuned for an interview with author /literary agent Lucienne Diver!

BookEnds is sharing a VERY awesome  Updated Publishing Dictionary on their site today. Extremely helpful!
  
And for those of you writing a query, here's a free ebook written by literary agent Noah Lukeman:

How to Write a Great Query Letter: Insider Tips and Techniques for Success

And don't forget to read the second half of the book where he talks about how to choose an agent. 

Elana Johnson also shares some excellent tips on how to write a query HERE

Roni Loren shares some good author tips on how to become a success--The 10 Commandments of a Successful Author
 


 And since Valentine's is just around the corner, I thought to include some fun ideas for that special day:  


♥More Valentine's Day Ideas HERE

How about you? Come across some helpful links? Feel free to post in the comments section.


19 comments:

Daryl said...

Hi,

Checked out the Valentine links - too many cupcake muffin recipes. I'm going to weigh a ton after I try them all out. :-)

Lisa Kumar said...

Lots of useful stuff here! Thanks, Mart!

christine warner said...

Great post today Mart! Love the sites and the info. Thanks for sharing :)

Sheri Fredricks said...

This is certainly a keeper! Thanks for sharing.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Thanks for the links. Too bad you need a kindle for the free book. I love Elana's book on querying. Highly recommend it.

Stacey Brutger said...

Thanks for the links.

Also, if you download a free program called Calibre, you should be able to upload the kindle file and convert it to whatever file you want.

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you everyone for stopping by! Stacey--awesome tip!

Carol Kilgore said...

Great links! Thanks for sharing with all of us :)

Unknown said...

Thanks O Great Queen of the Links...

Casea Major said...

Great links, Mart. Always helpful.

D'Ann said...

Thanks, Mart! Appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful sites, Mart! Some I've visited, others I am definitely going to check out! Thanks for sharing :)

Harlie Williams said...

Thank you soo much for sharing. I have now bookmarked your blog for reference.

Marika

Angela Ackerman said...

Those were great links...love Ronnie's ten commandments, lol.

Angela

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you guys! Appreciate you dropping by.

Harlie-thanks for bookmarking me!
Angela LOL Yep:)


Oh and Natalie. For sure! Elana's ebook rocks! I wanted to link it but couldn't find that link anymore. I need to search again.

Elana--if you're there--feel free to chim ein:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great links. Took a quick look at each one. Will go back through them when I have more time tomorrow.

Elana Johnson said...

Great links -- thanks for including me!

Anonymous said...

I nominated you for the Liebster blog award!! Go to my blog and it’ll tell you how to get it!

Sara Walter Ellwood/Cera duBois said...

I nominated you for the Liebster blog award!! Go to my homepage and it'll tell you how to get it!