Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Recognizing Your Blog Subscribers

Photo by Martha Ramirez

So I am taking this fabulous Social Media course by the awesome Edie Melson  and during one of our discussions, she directs me to a blog post that she wrote (click on title to link to her site): 

                       Learn How to Navigate Feedburner


Very helpful blog post!

It helped me familiarize myself with all of Feedburner's options.  

For instance, do you know who your subscribers are? I'm talking about the people who sign up to read your blog, not your followers joining your site. Your loyal die-hards. Those who don't want to miss any of your blog posts.

I'm sure plenty of you already do know but for those of you who don't, be sure to read Edie's post first so she can walk you through the steps on how to access and navigate your Feedburner account.

However, here is another way I've discovered on how to gain access to your subscribers.

Once you are logged in, click on:

Your FEED TITLE


SEE MORE ABOUT YOUR SUBSCRIBERS


FEEDBURNER EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS


MANAGE YOUR EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS


This will show you the email addy of each subscriber who signed up.You can also check the little box if you want to be alerted when people unsubscribe.

Pretty cool, huh? 


Be sure to send Edie a thank you tweet for sharing how to navigate Feedburner with us.

How about you? 

Any social media tips you'd like to share with us?

13 comments:

Melissa Limoges said...

Thanks for the useful information, Martha. You are totally a gem. :)

Daryl Devoré said...

Awesome, going to go check my blog right now.

Brenda said...

Mart, thank you so much for this. I had no idea!!!!

christine warner said...

Thanks for the tip! You always have the best info and help :)

Edie Melson said...

Mart, I'm totally humbled by this! You have a GREAT blog and it has a lot of valuable information. Thanks for being in the class, you've added so much. Blessings, Edie

Natalie Aguirre said...

Thanks for posting this Martha. I had no idea about it.

Sheri Fredricks said...

Using Feedburner to me is like turning on the lights. I know it works, but I don't know how!

Thanks for the link - I need to brush up on this. You are...The Queen Of Da Links!!

Maggie O'Malley said...

Great info. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha. Thanks for sharing the link to Edie's blog. I looked over the information, but I'll have to take another look.

Mart Ramirez said...

@Melissa Aww thanks!
@Daryl Thank you for stopping by
@Brenda You're welcome! My pleasure.
@Christine Aw thanks so much for the compliment!
@Edie Thank you so much for the compliment!
@Natalie Always a pleasure to see your name in my comments! Thank you for stopping by!
@Sheri Yup. Yup. Well said! Thanks for the crown!
@Maggie You are very welcome!
@Susanne Anytime!

Thank you ALL for taking the time to stop by and for signing up for my blog!! Appreciate you!

Mart Ramirez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stina said...

I. Did. Not. Know this!!!! Thanks, Martha. I've been wondering if there was a way to find this info out.

Mart Ramirez said...

Stina-so glad you stopped by! Thank you!