Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Awesome Motivational Advice from Neil Gaiman


Photo by Martha Ramirez


If you haven't already seen the video of Neil Gaiman addressing the University of Arts class of 2012, you gotta take a moment to watch it! 

Every word Neil says is right on.(See below for video.)

My fabulous CP Becca Sutton tagged me with this video on Facebook and I am so glad she did. Thank you, Becca! 

Yes, the video is a little lengthy but it is WELL worth watching. Even if it's a snippet. I have to say as I listened to him speak, I was waaaay absorbed in hearing what he had to say that it went by super fast. 

He really has a way with words and has a lot of inspiration to share. Very encouraging. Lots of great reminders and a hint of humor to make you smile. 

Even the best fail. And as everyone knows you have to fail in order to succeed.

Don't forget to enjoy the moment! Watch the video and you'll know exactly what I mean. He also shares a few words of wisdom from Stephen King too.  

A MUST SEE! Mr. Neil rocks!! 
Thank you, Neil for such an awesome speech! This one's a keeper.


Come on everyone and let's make good art!!! 
  
"If you don’t know it’s impossible, it’s easier to do."

 
After watching Neil's video, I'd like to invite you back. Let me know your thoughts. Is it just me? 

Am I just addicted to inspirational and fabulous words of wisdom? 

Or did you enjoy his speech as much as I did?

Have a great weekend everyone!





7 comments:

Melissa Limoges said...

Very neat, Martha! Love this guy so much!

Brenda said...

I watched part of this last night and the rest this morning. Thank you.

Stina said...

I don't have time to watch it all right now, but I will have to come back because what I saw was great.

Loved the part about rules. I'm now ignoring them. :D

Elana Johnson said...

I have heard this speech and it is truly inspiring.

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you so much for stopping by! He truly is inspiring.

Sheri Fredricks said...

Wow. Inspiring hardly covers his speech. Thanks for passing it along.

Mart Ramirez said...

My pleasure! So glad you liked it as much as I did.