Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Inspiration of the Day

Photo by Karol Pomplin









Just wanted to stop in and wave hello from the writing cave and share a little inspiration. I'm up to my eyeballs, trying to pound in as many words as I can to complete my WIP (only 22, 499k left!). 

Then I have some edits patiently waiting. I'm more than ready to tackle the rewrite and can't wait to get started. Must we have to sleep? Never a dull moment in the life of a writer.

So here's my inspiration for the day:

“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.”
~Sidney Greenberg


“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
~ Walt Disney


”I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
~ Thomas Edison


“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
~Abraham Lincoln


How about you….what are you deep in today?
**Please feel free to leave your favorite quote sin the comments section

2 comments:

Stina said...

Edison's quote is totally me on the ms I'm now querying. :D

Jamie Raintree said...

Great progress! Keep at it! :)