Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

♥ Best Christmas Idea Ever! ♥



Absolutely LOOOOVE this!

Kudos to WestJet Airlines who thought of this fabulous idea! This totally touched my heart!!! Brought tears to my eyes. You rock WestJet Airlines!

If you haven't seen the video yet, whatcha waiting for? Take a lookie below and don't forget to scroll down to another awesome video I came across. Love the gift of giving!

So tell me, if Santa asked you what you want for Christmas, what would you say?





Here's the other video that warmed my heart. Another FABULOUS idea that I absolutely love by Random Acts of Kindness

 




For those of you counting down to Christmas. Here's a handy Christmas Clock Site to keep you on track.

And because this totally reminds me of the lovely duo over at Writers Helping Writers, I'm dedicating this post to you, Angela Ackerman and  Becca Puglisi. Thanks for always giving to the writing community!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

X Mart

6 comments:

Stina said...

The Westjet video brought tears to my eyes. One of those flights landed in my City. Cross Iron Mills Mall it 20 mins from my house (and near the airport).

Wonder how the guy got the big screen tv home.

And yay Angela and Becca. I had no idea about this one.

Mart Ramirez said...

That is so cool they landed in your CITY!! They should have filmed how they got that TV home, huh? Good question! Thank you for stopping by, Stina. You made my day :-)

Lisa Kumar said...

Have a great Christmas and happy New Year, Mart!

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you, Lisa!! May you have a great one too!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Martha. Thanks for sharing those videos. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you so much, Susanne!