Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Happy Father's Day Gift Ideas


Father's Day is quickly approaching and so I thought it would be fun to share some quick fun ideas for that special father in your life.


The first MUST DO if you have a little one is the  ALL ABOUT MY DAD Questionnaire .
I seriously think this might be just as fun if you're an adult child! :) 

How fun is that?!! I printed mine on card stock and plan to stash away in a memory box to reread in the years to come. 


I also printed smaller versions of these and plan to cut them out and lay them on the counters as confetti. 

And which father doesn't have a sweet tooth?  Here's a link for a PRINTABLE CANDY BAR WRAPPER FOR FATHER'S DAY. 

Such a CUUUUUUUTE IDEA!!!!!!!! I ended up getting both Mr. GoodDAD, I mean Goodbars and his favorite, Hershey's milk chocolate with almonds. SUPER CUTE!!

I was going to buy a glass jar and fill with pistachios but I couldn't find the jar I wanted and ended up taping this printable around the bag of pistachios. It worked perfect! 

A big thank you to all the bloggers who shared such creative and awesome ideas for us to help make those special fathers in our live feel special. 

As I was wrapping up small boxes and in need of some Father's Day wrapping paper, I decide to make my own and share it with all of you. I wasn't able to attach the PDF :( but here is the JPEG you may enlarge to print. 



Hope this helps and how you all have an amazing Father's Day with your loved ones!
XOXO 




6 comments:

Sheri Fredricks said...

I absolutely LOVE these ideas! Just printed the candy bar wrapper and can't wait to use it. I'll print a few others too. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas - they're perfect!

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you, Sherita!! So glad you liked. LOVE your profile pic!! XOXOX

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Oh! I'm so sorry I missed this post. What a super idea!!!

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you so much, Sharon! <3

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Come on girlfriend....it's time to start blogging again. You are missed.

Mart Ramirez said...

Aweh Sharon what a sweet thing for you to say! I really appreciate that. <3