Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

A few good writing links



Photo by Karol Pomplin




Hi there!


I came across a few great links I thought to share.

First I'll start off with the When Do I Give Up link over at Word Serve Water Cooler. 


Ever heard of the English novelist John Creasy?  After 753 rejections he didn't give up and…. well, click on the When Do I Give up link to find out more.



Also if you are in need of some encouragement or just need a pick-me-up, come visit my encouragement page on my site HERE 



"Regardless of what you do or don’t decide to do, giving up is not an option. It’s never an option. Never." ~Joanne Kraft


Author Rick Daley is guest blogging on Nathan Bransford's blog about SEO aka Search Engine Optimization. Some great info there!

  Last but not least, ever wonder what the difference is between Romance and Romance suspense? Susan Sleeman does a great breakdown HERE


Have a great weekend!! 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful links, Mart! Love the one on rejection and the one that defines rs. Thanks so much for sharing!

Brenda said...

Awesome and helpful links, my friend. I especially love your inspirational link.
Thank you.

Mart Ramirez said...

Thank you so much for coming by!

Sheri Fredricks said...

SEO - GREAT post. It's one of those topics that makes me snooze but so important to an author's platform life. Thanks, Mart.

Jessica R. Patch said...

Sweet links!!! Thanks! :)

Daryl Devore said...

lots of words of wisdom for authors. Good post, Mart.

D'Ann said...

Great list, Mart! Thanks!

Angela Ackerman said...

Oh awesome--missed that SEO post. Will check it out! Thanks!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Mart Ramirez said...

Thanks for stopping by! Sheri, Jessica, Daryl, D'Ann, and Angela.